Author Topic: Introducing myself, used it for a long time, now can't get price charts  (Read 3162 times)

woehrling88

• View Profile
Hi guys, I've been using amibroker for over a year, and it's a great charting tool.

I had a stock which (MRW.l) which had a freak trade massively above the usual range on one day, which makes the rest of the chart impossible to read.

I tried to delete the price on that day and ended up deleting the window which showed the share price chart for all the stocks I've downloaded through amiquote.

The next time I opened amibroker all my windows have gone.

When I go into view and charts and double click on "price" or any other chart type, as per the amibroker tutorial, nothing happens. So I've got all my stocks but no charts. I've uninstalled and reinstalled amibroker, no luck.

Anyone with any suggestions will be doing me a massive favour. I've had a good year this year and I'm afraid it's going to go down the toilet if I can't monitor stocks properly.

woehrling88

• View Profile
Re: Introducing myself, used it for a long time, now can't get price charts
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 07:24:31 am »
A pal explained. You go to file->new->blank chart. You can then drag and drop price or whatever else you want to chart into the blank chart. My problem was my blank charts had disappeared