Poll

Should admin be requested for Conducting webinaar on TA?

YES
NO
Can not say?

Author Topic: Can V all come together to approach Master, to conduct Webinaar once a week?  (Read 5928 times)

pkgmtnl

• View Profile
Dear Friends,

I joined this forum just few days back. During this period I had experienced that my qeries were exptinguished by the administrator in no time. For some of these queries I was virtually repeatedly requesting the seniors of other forum traderji etc, but seeing the quantum of my queries, probably they leave it unattended.

My several months problems were solved here in no time.

I am always gr8 full to the admin for this.

Not to end here, all of us who are keen to learn should come together to Pray the admin that if possible for him to conduct the webinaar to help all of us in refining and acquiring further knowledge in the matter.

i know a website www1.gotomeetings.com they charge Rs.2500 pm for conducting the webinar. we have to bear this charges for this.

Please come out with ur ideas to materialize this aspect.

The admin has to put in lot of his time in maintenance of this site and other things, it involves  lot of expenditures. We are lucky that we are associated with a forum whose admin is technically very sound & learned.

What U say guys?? lets not bother admin too much except once a week for an hour or two on weekend
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 06:52:24 am by pkgmtnl »
Thanx with regards.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi pkgmtnl,

I'm happy to help others here on the forum but I don't have time to run any seminars I'm afraid. I'm glad you find this forum useful and I hope others do too.

Regards
« Last Edit: May 15, 2010, 07:50:19 pm by administrator »

pkgmtnl

• View Profile
Oh, but surely u did right to decline it,
While posting this thread, i thought people will show eagerness to learn,
Bus alas,

Nobody except one had participated in this poll.

Everyone wants tailormade AFL's, to put in efforts and learn logic is not easy.

U have assured to guide whenever we stuckup is more then enough.
What I learned in a week from this forum is matchless.
U hav disabled PM, i will b very happy if u cud share ur email id mine is tradeinhome@yahoo.co.in
If I rquire someting I will b very specific and brief.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 12:35:19 am by pkgmtnl »
Thanx with regards.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I can give you my email address but private messages should be enabled please try that it makes it much easier. You should also be able to email me through the forum but lets keep everything in the forum so that duplicate questions don't get asked.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 01:16:08 am by administrator »

pkgmtnl

• View Profile
Sir, though Ami AFL guide in itself is very exhaustive, can still have any information about any literature which can give info on basic usage of syntax along with example,
Thanx with regards.