Author Topic: Req:- How AFL's are coverted into self Extracting DLL files requiring Key?  (Read 12426 times)

pkgmtnl

• View Profile
I have seen people giving self extracting installer who gives AFL's in DLL form and that too with Key based on machine number.

so it works only on one machine.

How it is done?
Does it require some software to do all this? e
Thanx with regards.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Pkgmtnl,

Installer self extracting installer is done by a separate piece of software and there are some free ones around. DLL's need the afl converted to C++ which in most cases is harder then making the AFL as C++ has no array processing facilities. Locking the software to a machine can be done by a lot of different programs and are called exe protectors Armadillo, WinLicense, VMProtect, Enigma Protect etc are all examples of software that can do this.

Why DLL plugins have you seen with a hardware lock? The only plugin I know of for Amibroker is PatternExplorer is that the one you are referring to?

pkgmtnl

• View Profile
sir, i took trial of a system seller,
he gave me an exe file which installed DLL in plugin and AFL in a folder.

But when Ami was run, a window poped up seeking key + it showed a serial number,

I copied and gave that serial number to him,
he further generated a key which was fed into to run that AFL for specific time period during demo period.

Thanx with regards.

madhavaprakash

• View Profile
How AFL's are coverted into self Extracting DLL files requiring Key?
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 05:53:54 am »
Dear all,

I CAN CONVERT AFL FILE TO DLL FILE WITH SECURITY CODE AND EXPIRY DATE.

WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAILS contact

rmadhavaprakash@yahoo.com

jignesh1784

• View Profile
please told me how can afl lock in amibroker healp me

sdffdg

• View Profile
sir, i took trial of a system seller,
he gave me an exe file which installed DLL in plugin and AFL in a folder.

But when Ami was run, a window poped up seeking key + it showed a serial number,

I copied and gave that serial number to him,
he further generated a key which was fed into to run that AFL for specific time period during demo period.

Ray Ban Wayfarer